Thursday, January 4, 2007

Thing 5: Discover Flickr

The Future Is Always Beginning Now

"The future is called "perhaps," which is the only possible thing to call the future. And the only important thing is not to allow that to scare you."
Tennessee Williams

Words to live by.

I went to Flickr and click on a few tags that peaked my interests. I found this beautiful photo and the inspirational quote by Tennessee Williams above that someone else had previously uploaded. I was able to skip one of the steps because I already have a Yahoo email account. Yes, I Yahooooooo! Next step was to send the photo to my blog. After several attempts I finally was successful. I was excited to see the photo posted in my blog. Hey ya! Now that the discovery exercise is behind me, I'll take a look at the other links listed to learn more about Flickr. Amazing!

1 comment:

MaryB449 said...

What a beautiful serene scene. You have a very artistic blog with great colors.