What I liked about YouTube is that it gives people a chance to have their 15 minutes of fame. It gives musicians and singers a chance to be heard and possibly be discovered by a record company. What I don't like about YouTube is that anything can be posted. There's videos posted of people fighting and doing all sorts of other things that I won't mention. You get the good, bad and the ugly. Over all I think YouTube is a good thing. Can I see any features or components of the site that might be interesting if they were applied to library websites? Well, patrons could click on a link to see what a storytime program, summer reading program and adult programs are like. I picked this funny and cute video because of the beautiful tiger cubs and the cute monkey. Adorable and smart!
Love the sport and the music!
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment